Manuscripts should be submitted by email as a single attachment, formatted as the template, to the following email: email@example.com
All manuscripts must be prepared according to the following guidelines:
All submissions must be in a Microsoft Word format, A5 paper format; single column documents; with page margins set up at: top 0.76 cm, bottom 0.76 cm, left 1,27 cm, right 1,27 cm; single interline spacing; using Times New Roman at 11 points.
The paper should include:
- Author (s) name and affiliation, address, email address of the corresponding author.
- An abstract of approximately 150 words, clearly stating the significance of the paper. The abstract must not include mathematical expressions or bibliographic references.
- References should be listed in a separate bibliography, at the end of the paper, referred to by numbers. Journal references should be listed as follows:
1. Lindsey D., (1988). “Economics”, The Dryden Press, Chicago, 28-35.
In the text, where the author’s name appears, the year of the publication should appear in parentheses, e. g., Alexa (2005).
- Papers should not be longer than 20 pages, including all references, tables, figures etc.
- Authors must provide high quality artwork for all illustrations. Poor definition reproductions are not suitable. Tables and figures should be numbered separately. Each table and figure should have a title.
Editorial Review Process:
All published journal papers are refereed to by international competent researchers and scientists. The papers are reviewed by industry experts who are in a close contact with the editorial board, so that the practical elements can combine harmoniously with the theoretical aspects.
Manuscripts must be written in appropriate English. Contributions are accepted for review with the understanding that the same paper has not been published anywhere else.
Each submission is blind peer-reviewed. The completion of the blind review takes approximately 1 to 2 months. Once that process is completed, the contact author will receive an email indicating whether the paper has been:
- accepted for publication without change;
- provisionally accepted for publication pending certain changes;
- rejected for publication.
The reviewers will evaluate the submitted articles according to the following criteria: originality, presentation, linguistic quality, scientific significance, and relevance to the journal.
The Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication. Papers are published based on the reviews.
Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
No 10, Victoriei Bd. Street
550024, Sibiu, Romania